The section's responsibilities and functions:
SECTION OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
Unit of Human Resource Management and Development
- Responsible for the management, development and human resource services in the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) and provide advisory services to entities under it.
- Manage the application and selection of R&D personnel such as Research Fellows, Post Doctoralists, Visiting Scholars, Research Assistants and Enumerators.
- Manage Office Management procedures in accordance with the guidelines in force.
- Coordinate UPM's Annual Report (Research and Innovation Reliability Chapter)
Unit of Finance and Asset Management
- Manage financial management procedures in the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) and entities under it (Research Management Center and Putra Science Park).
- Manage the management procedures of government movable assets in the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) and entities under it.
- Manage the administrative procedures of the department's procurement contract for supplies and services.
- Manage department vehicles.
- Manage department store management procedures.
Unit of Facility Maintenance and Facilities
- Conduct project implementation for the scope of engineering work including civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Carry out building maintenance work, perform control work, testing, periodic maintenance.
- Assist in consulting work and preparation of quotations and tenders for upgrading and development projects.
Updated:: 04/10/2021 [salehaharon]